General terms and conditions of business
Colourshop and Cardiologee are trading brands of Moonlet Ltd (UK) and Moonlet Pty Ltd (Australia), referred to as ‘The Company’ herein.
The Company reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice and will not be liable in respect of any loss or damage caused by or resulting from such alterations.
The Company reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the Products or the Specified Service which are required to conform with any applicable legal requirements or, where the Products or Specified Service are to be supplied to the Company’s specification, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
Delivery and Shipping
- Unless otherwise stated, delivery and shipping charges apply to the address you supply on your order. The Company reserves the right to make an additional charge to cover any increase in transport costs occurring before the date of delivery and/or in respect of delivery outside Normal Branch Working Hours or otherwise.
- All orders are delivered using either Royal Mail or a third-party courier service.
- In many cases, we pass on the shipping costs as charged by our suppliers. From time to time we may be charged more than the quoted fee and thus we reserve the right to pass on that additional cost to you, the Customer.
- Any time quoted by the Company for despatch or delivery is an estimate only, time for delivery or despatch shall not be of the essence and in no event shall the Company be liable for any damages or penalty for delay in despatch or delivery.
- If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Products or the Output Material at the time stated for delivery or fails to give the Company adequate delivery instructions prior to the time stated for delivery (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Customer’s reasonable control or by reason of the Company’s fault) then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Company, the Company may store the Products or the Output Material or Created Material until actual delivery and charge the Customer for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage or sell the Products or the Output Material or Created Material at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) charge the Customer for any shortfall below the Price, or account to the Customer for the excess over the Price.
- Unless agreed otherwise in writing all Products and Output Materials will be packaged in accordance with the Company’s standard practice.
Refund and Returns Policy
In general, if you’re not happy, let us know. If the goods arrive damaged or they’re not what you asked for then we’ll refund your money or supply something else. Job done.
It’s a little more difficult for us when the supplied goods have come from a third party for which we are a reseller, particularly if they’ve been made to order.
Here’s the skinny on those items…
Printed goods and drop-ship items
- Due to the nature of many of our products, we cannot offer refunds or returns once goods have been printed and supplied.
- If you change your mind or wish to cancel an order, you should contact us immediately. If the job has been passed on to our suppliers and printing or delivery has commenced, no cancellation is possible and you will be charged the full amount.
- If the job has not commenced and we have not been charged, we will generally grant your cancellation request and refund your money. We do, however, reserve the right to retain any costs that we have incurred in the processing of your order up to the time of cancellation.